- SKU: #9194537
- View the size chart
- The Timberland PRO® Drivetrain SD35 Mid Composite Safety Toe SD work shoe promotes a mid-profile style that will keep you protected, comfortable, and supported all workday long.
- Style number: A1S5M001 Black Ripstop Nylon Upper.
- Abrasion-resistant mesh upper.
- Work sneaker with composite safety toe featuring CarbonShield™ technology.
- SD35 footwear meets ESD voltage thresholds when tested in accordance with F2412, F2413 and F2892 standards.
- Mid-profile provides added ankle protection.
- TPU toe overlays for enhanced durability and traction.
- Mutilation Free design reduces the chances of marking or scratching surfaces.
- Metal Free construction is built with materials that should not activate most security systems or scratch surfaces.
- Lace-up closure for preferred fit.
- Cement construction adds flexibility and reduces break-in time.
- Lightly padded collar and tongue add comfort and stability.
- Breathable mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment that reduces odor.
- Anti-fatigue footbed is durable and resilient, with a dynamic arch and an open-cell polyurethane cover for moisture management and constant static-dissipative performance.
- Conductive rubber and PU midsole for consistent static-dissipative performance
- Non-marking, all-weather TPU (thermoplastic urethane) outsole is slip, oil and heat resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lightweight, non-metallic composite safety toe resists corrosion and meets I/75 and C/75 impact compression and ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11, and ASTM F2892-11 static dissipative (SD) standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 13, width E - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
- Shaft: 5 1⁄4 in
Timberland PRO Drivetrain SD35 Mid Composite Safety Toe SD Style number A1S5M001 Black Ripstop Nylon Upper Abrasion-resistant mesh upper 9194537 DHVPSYI