- SKU: #9113998
- View the size chart
- The PUMA Safety® Elevate work shoe has a durable yet comfortable construction, superior shock absorption, and reliable traction that will take your performance to the next level.
- Style number: 643165.
- SAFETY KNIT® textile upper for long-lasting comfort and breathability.
- TPU protection in the toe and heel area.
- Fiberglass-reinforced composite toe cap offers a roomier fit for the toes, is anti-magnetic and is thermally insulating.
- Rotation Point System allows for easy mobility.
- BreathActive functional lining provides a more comfortable and drier foot environment.
- Features an anatomically formed evercushion® BA footbed with BreathActive technology.
- FAP® (Flexible Anti Penetration) midsole technology is made of ceramic-coated fibers and protects the feet from penetrating objects.
- Heel area features idCell element technology that is made of lightweight foamed EVA, providing excellent shock absorption.
- Category SRC: Meets both SRA and SRB requirements which guard against slipping on a variety of oily and wet surfaces.
- Rubber outsole is heat resistant up to 300°C / 572°F. It features a running-inspired wraparound heel and diagonal grooves that ensure reliable flexibility, grip, and slip resistance.
- ESD shoes prevent electrostatic charging and protect from electrostatic discharge, which can e.g. damage or destroy electronic components.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width W. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
PUMA Safety Elevate Style number 643165 SAFETY KNIT® textile upper for long-lasting comfort and breathability 9113998 DZLVNRT