- SKU: #9315817
- View the size chart
- The ASICS® GT-1000 9 running shoes will have you conquering any challenge on every run with their lightweight durability, underfoot support, and outsole stability keeping you in control with every step.
- Successor: GT-1000 8.
- Support Type: Overpronation.
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 8mm.
- Jacquard mesh upper offers easy breathability, while the synthetic overlays provide long-lasting structure and support to the shoe.
- Lace-up closure.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- EVA sockliner provides long-lasting cushioning and exceptional underfoot support.
- I.G.S® employs linked componentry to boost the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.
- Rearfoot GEL® technology reduces shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting is made of a 45-degree full-length lasting material for a soft platform feel, improved shock absorption, and decreases midsole breakdown.
- FlyteFoam® Midsole Technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low-density foams.
- Dual-density DuoMax® Support System midsole is positioned specifically for running to augment support and stability.
- Heel/Toe: N/A.
- Durable AHAR® rubber outsole delivers reliable grip and traction.
- Guidance Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line® construction to increase gait efficiency, while promoting mid-foot structural integrity.
- Guidance Line technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
ASICS GT-1000 9 Successor GT-1000 8 Support Type Overpronation 9315817 CTWLUMV