- SKU: #9262288
- View the size chart
- Upgraded for race day, the Altra® Torin 4 Plush running shoes deliver the plushest, most luxurious ride yet.
- Predecessor: Torin 3.5.
- Support Type: Neutral to underpronation.
- Cushioning: Balanced cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Stack Height: 28mm.
- Zero Drop™ Platform places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form during trail runs.
- Engineered-knit upper delivers soft and breathable all-day comfort.
- Lace-up closure.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar with pull tabs.
- Breathable fabric lining.
- Strobel layer and Perf-X insole enhances underfoot comfort and overall experience.
- 5mm sculpted footbed.
- FootShape™ toe box allows your toes to relax and spread naturally for more comfort and stability during uphill climbs and downhill descents.
- Quantic™ midsole combines a plush feel and lightweight ride that cushions every step.
- Fully-cushioned Zero Drop™ platform helps to align the body, promoting a natural, low-impact landing.
- FootPod™ outsole technology maps the bones and tendons of the foot to help it bend naturally.
- InnerFlex™ grid-like flexible grooves at midsole for more speed and improved performance.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Altra Footwear Torin 4 Plush Predecessor Torin 35 Support Type Neutral to underpronation 9262288 RKHPZIG