- SKU: #9330798
- View the size chart
- Don't find yourself stuck between a rock and a hard place. When you sport the Altra® Lone Peak 4.5 Trail Shoes, you'll find some of the most intimidating trails are more like simple walks in the park.
- Predecessor: Lone Peak 4.
- Cushioning: Moderate.
- Surface: Trail.
- Differential: 0 mm.
- Total Stack Height (total thickness of midsole and outsole underfoot): 25 mm.
- Balanced Cushioning places the heel and forefoot at equal distance from the ground to promote proper, low-impact form throughout the run.
- FootShape™ toe box allows your toes to relax and spread naturally for more comfort and stability during uphill climbs and downhill descents.
- Quick-drying, abrasion-resistant mesh upper now features static webbing, a flexible strap overlay, and sandpaper-textured toe cap.
- Gusseted tongue helps keep debris out with traditional lace-up closure.
- Four-point Gaiter Trap™ features a hook-and-loop tab that allows strapless gaiter attachments to prevent debris build-up.
- Draining mesh in the heel and forefoot.
- Removable 5 mm Contour footbed.
- Dual-layer EVA midsole with A-Bound™ top layer.
- MaxTrac™ sticky rubber outsole with TrailClaw™ for reliable traction over varied terrain.
- Restructured StoneGuard™ helps deflect rocks for a smoother, more stable ride.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Altra Footwear Lone Peak 4.5 Predecessor Lone Peak 4 Cushioning Moderate 9330798 RSUCTNE